Who we are and what we’re about
By now you’ve probably worked out that we’re a travel site….all about Japan. Because of this, it’s no surprise that everyone here loves to travel, and is pretty passionate about making sure the rest of the world knows how incredible Japan is as a place to visit.
Our mission each and every day is to provide inspiring content, that’s easy to find and use, and making sure as many folk as possible get to see it. We’re a start up, so we are still small in size, but we like to think we’re already punching way above our weight. We currently receive over half a million page views per month and that number is expanding rapidly – actually, you won’t find another Japan travel site that’s growing as fast as we are right now.
So we need more amazing, passionate people to join our team, and keep those visitors coming, be that through new exciting features and applications, better marketing tools and techniques, or even more fantastic content. If you’re interested in getting involved, keep reading…
If you like this, you’ll like us
- An informal, flexible work environment with minimal layers and hierarchies
- An environment that is open and receptive to trying new ideas and experimenting with new technologies
- Team lunch Wednesdays and subsidised drinks and snacks
- Paid for learning and development opportunities – subscriptions, courses, textbooks and conference attendance
- Flexible working times and days with options for remote working
- A budget to choose your own IT equipment
- Japanese language lessons
- Frequent team offsite retreats
- Plus all the basic good stuff you would come to expect from a nice company (health insurance, commuting subsidies etc)